Short Term Course in Pattern Making and Stitching
The Short Term Course in Pattern Making and Stitching is a crash course for 3 months duration. The course is targeted for those who want to learn the subject and want to explore it by themselves. Thought the course is of 3 months, the curriculum covers various types of garment making, drafting, stitching and pattern making. The students are assigned with a live project to strengthen their confidence and enhance their skills. IDI is one of the leading institutes located at Himayathnagar that offers short and long-term courses in pattern making and designing. The institute offers many facilities to its students like the easy commute, centralized AC classrooms, industry machine lab, tidy campus, large space for workshops, and many more. The students are paid personal attention by our well trained and qualified faculties.
Duration: 3 Months
Eligibility: 10th Class
Pattern Making Course Overview:
- The short-term course is pattern making and stitching is to get through the learning quickly.
- The course outlines every important detail of drafting, pattern making, tailoring, and altering.
- The students are given the opportunity to explore with fashion designers while doing real-time garment designing.
- Fashion Pattern Maker – Womens
- Fashion Pattern Maker – Kids
Share with your Freinds