Course in Photography
Advance Course in Photography
Advance Course in Photography is of one-year duration that teaches you fine details of photography techniques. The course has 2 semesters along with practicals an
Certificate Course in Photography
The 6-months Certificate Course in Photography has one semester that allows the students to explore their passion for photography. The course outlines the entire curriculum of photography as a subject…
Short-term Course in Photography
The short-term course in Photography is for 3 months duration and is meant for the students who want to understand the details of photography and explore them on their own. The course curriculum is designed in a way that as a fresher…
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is the best institute to learn photography in Hyderabad for beginners?
When looking for the best photography institutes in Hyderabad, you should look for the following –
- Verify the curriculum and understand whether it covers the different shooting modes, shooting zones, etc.
- Ensure that the course should give you detailed knowledge of photography.
- The course should help you in understanding the different cameras and make you learn their uses.
- Photography is more about practicals and therefore, the course curriculum should provide enough practical exposure to the students.
- The institute should give complete support to their students during and after the training.
IDI goes out of the way to give practical learning to its students and that is what makes IDI the best institute for photography in Hyderabad.
2. What is the duration of photography courses in Hyderabad?
The leading institutes in Hyderabad like IDI – Instituto Design Innovation offers a photography course of three different durations, which are as follows –
- Advanced Course in Photography (1 year)
- Certified Course in Photography (6 months)
- Short-term Course in Photography (3 months)
IDI offers crash-course on a one-on-one basis if the student insists. If you want to be a professional photographer and want to acquire photography skills of different styles, then it is advisable to go for Advanced Course in Photography. As a fresher, you can join a short-term course in photography and anytime later can update to certified and advanced courses.
3. What kind of career prospects does a photography course provide?
Among many popular photography institutes, IDI – Instituto Design Innovation is one of the leading institutes because of the vast knowledge that each of its photography courses provides. Because of the detailed conceptual explanation, the students can explore the following career prospects in photography –
- Wild-life photography
- Exterior photography
- Modeling photography
- Event photography
- Television photography
- Research photography
- Portrait photography
- Freelance photographer
- Commercial photographer… and many more.
Photography is an art and when you have the knowledge of different cameras and lenses and learn the skill of photography settings, you can soon become a professional photographer in the career prospect of your choice.
4. Will I need to bring my own camera to the photography class?
IDI suggest the students of photography course about –
- The type of camera used for different purposes.
- The lenses that are meant to be carried out based on the photography purpose.
- The brand of camera and where it can be bought.
- The basic repairs can be fixed during an emergency.
- Dealing with repairs and service outlets of the camera vendors.
- Maintenance and carrying camera and lenses.
Everything else that a professional photographer should know about the cameras and make the best of them.
5. Do photography institutes in Hyderabad offer placements?
IDI has its roots deep in the industry and is quite known among the media companies, event organizers and other companies requiring professional photographers. Due to its good track record of students, IDI is able to make good relations with them which they exploit them for the benefit of their students. The companies often share the requirements of different photography skills with IDI and which is then passed on to the students. IDI also make efforts in helping students in attending interviews, creating portfolios and getting the jobs. If the students want to establish their own business or work as a freelance, IDI also guide them on the same lines. IDI ensures that the skills acquired by its students should be used for their career growth.