Two Year Diploma Course in Fashion Designing
The two years Diploma in Fashion Designing course is for those aspiring students who want to explore their creative skills and present their imaginations before the world. This diploma offers you the required skills of fashion technology that helps you in making a footprint and being the crest of the fashion industry. The two-year diploma of fashion designing from IDI is spread over four semesters that gives you enough confidence and real-time exposure to establish yourself as a fashion designer
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: 10th or 10+2
Fashion Design Course Overview
- The two-year diploma in fashion designing course emphasizes practical training and industry exposure. The course curriculum is designed to meet international standards of design education that gives you wings to fly in the world of fashion.
- The course is a blend of classroom training, field visits and workshops for real-time exposure.
- Facilities such as the industrial machinery lab and air-conditioned classrooms can be availed by the students.
- The course curriculum also encompassed with guest lectures from the leading personalities of the industry.
- Deserving students will be given the opportunity to present their skills before the media.
- The students
- The students are encouraged to create their own designs and showcase through fashion shows before the fashion industry leaders.
- IDI provides lifetime career guidance in fashion designing to the students.
- We encourage students to expose themselves through our media contacts.
- The students are offered internships and placement assistance with the leading companies in the fashion industry.
List of Career Option for Fashion Designing Course
- Fashion Designer
- Assistant Fashion Designer
- Textile Designer
- Free lance Fashion Designer
- Fashion Pattern Maker – Womens & Kids
- Fashion Stylist
- Fashion Consultant
- Visual Merchandiser
- Fashion Illustrator
- Online Fashion Boutique
Fill the form to get Fee Details