One Year Diploma Course in Interior Designing
Diploma in Interior Designing is a one-year duration course with two modules that offers a breakthrough to the students who want to gain insights of interior designing. The students can learn the required tools and techniques to sharpen their creative skills and gain an overview of interior designing. Students are given individual attention to enable them to grow into an aspiring interior designer in the domain of their interest.
IDI is equipped with required infrastructure that can lead to overall growth of the student. The institute is centrally located and the campus is large enough to conduct workshops, special training sessions, exhibitions, etc. The classrooms are centralized air-conditioned and are updated with industry oriented lab. The trainers are highly qualified and experienced who act as mentors for their students. The institute offers lifetime support to their students to prosper their career in the areas of designing.
Duration: 1 year
Eligibility: 10th Standard
Interior Designing 1year Course Overview:
- The one-year diploma in interior designing is an industry-recognized course that offers international standard designing education.
- Through this course, you can refine your designing skills and gain the confidence to be a part of the designing world.
- Along with theoretical classroom training, site visits and workshops like model making, etc are also included during the one year course.
- To sharpen the creative skills, the students are encouraged to make models of interior designing and the selected ones are exposed through media.
- Students are given internship opportunity to gain real-time experience.
- The institute conducts placement drive to provide placement assistance to their students.
list of Career Option for Fashion Designing Course
- Interior Designer
- Assistant Interior Designer
- Free lance Interior Designer
- Interior Consultant
- Furniture Designer
- Kitchen Designers
- Set Design
Fill the form to get Fee Details