Short Term Interior Design Course
The Certificate Course in Interior Designing in a six months course with a single semester that allows the students to explore their passion for designing. It is a budget-based learning to the students who cannot afford to spend an year or more on learning designing skills. The short-term course in interior designing outlines the entire course curriculum. The students are assessed at the end of the course duration.
IDI offers personal training to the students even if they pursue short-term courses. The institute is comfortably located in the center of the city for easy commuting of the students. The industry recognized lab, centralized air-conditioned classrooms, space for workshops, well-experienced faculties, etc. make this place a preferred institute for interior designing. Students can anytime rely for guidance on the institute as and when to grow in their interior designing career.
Eligibility: 10th Standard
Interior designing short term Course Overview
- The six months certificate course in a short-term course in interior designing for quick learners with a glimpse of all the topics.
- IDI has developed this course based on international education standards and industry oriented curriculum.
- Field-trips and workshops also form part of the short-term interior designing course.
- The project related to model-making will be offered and you are given an opportunity to explore your learning skills.
- The deserving students are assigned internships at the end of the course.
List of Career Option in Interior Designing Course
- Interior Designer
- interior Decorators
- interior Colour Consultant
- Free lance Interior Decorators
Fill the form to get Fee Details