Short Term Interior Design Course
IDI offers personal training to the students even if they pursue short-term courses. The institute is comfortably located in the center of the city for easy commuting of the students. The industry recognized lab, centralized air-conditioned classrooms, space for workshops, well-experienced faculties, etc. make this place a preferred institute for interior designing. Students can anytime rely for guidance on the institute as and when to grow in their interior designing career.
Eligibility: 10th Standard
Interior designing short term Course Overview
- The six months certificate course is a short-term course in interior designing for quick learners with a glimpse of all the topics.
- IDI has developed this course based on international education standards and industry oriented curriculum.
- Field-trips and workshops also form part of the short-term interior designing course.
- The project related to model-making will be offered and you are given an opportunity to explore your learning skills.
- The deserving students are assigned internships at the end of the course.
List of Career Option in Interior Designing Course
- Interior Designer
- interior Decorators
- interior Colour Consultant
- Free lance Interior Decorators
Fill the form to get Fee Details