Advance Course in Pattern Making & Stitching
The one-year Advance Course in Pattern Making and stitching is a two-semester course that covers the formal education and training on garment making. Pattern making is a vital profession in the fashion industry. The course curriculum is vast and covers every garment of male, female and children. It enhances the skills of students with knowledge of fabrics, sewing, and the ability to alter the pattern. Students with strong pattern making background can also pursue as fashion designers in their career.
IDI is a place where you can explore the limits of creativity. The institute is well equipped with industrial machine lab and the location makes it easy commutation for the students from any part of the city. The faculties are experienced and well groomed. The students are given personal attention and are encouraged to showcase their talent through various workshops and exhibitions. We also offer internships and placement assistance to the deserving students. They can rely upon the Institute for any guidance in their career.
Duration: 1 year
Eligibility: 10th Class
Pattern Making & Stitching Course Overview
- Advance Course in Pattern Making & Stitching emphasis on drafting, garment making, alteration, pattern making, etc.
- The course curriculum is designed in a way that it covers all sorts of garment making, stitching, and alterations.
- The course gives you confidence and required skills to confidently float a boutique of yours or collaborate with fashion designers and work with them.
- Students will be exposed to different workshops, seminars, site visits etc. that will help them in gaining industry experience.
- The students are encouraged to participate in exhibitions and ramps so that they can get an opportunity to exhibit their talent and improve on their skills.
- IDI also offers Internships and placement assistance to its students.
List of Career Option for Pattern Making & Stitching Course
- Fashion Pattern Maker
- Fashion Pattern Maker – womens
- Fashion Pattern Maker – Kids
- Fashion Pattern Maker – Mens
10 Ways To Upgrade Your Fashion Designing KnowledgeWith rapid awareness of fashion, many people are peculiar about their dressing style and trends. Everyone wants to have their costumes in accordance with the ongoing fashion, with appropriate size and suitable color...
10 Ways To Upgrade Your Fashion Designing KnowledgeYou might have heard this slogan, ‘A stitch in time, saves nine’. Stitching has been a significant art work since ages. We humans have evolved as social animals and we always love to flaunt with impressive attires. A...
Short Term Course in Pattern Making and Stitching CourseThe Short Term...
Certificate Course in Pattern Making & StitchingThe Certificate Course in...