Certificate Course in Pattern Making & Stitching
The Certificate Course in Pattern Making & Stitching is a six months course with a single semester. It is a budget-based course for those who cannot go for the long-term and want to learn the required skills of pattern making. Garment making or pattern making is the basic requirement in any manufacturing company and there will be a growing demand for this profession. The course outlines various garments of women and children. The students are assessed at the end of the semester. They are given the required space and exposure to learn and practice until they gain confidence.
When you are looking for a course in stitching and tailoring along with exposure to fashion garment making, then IDI is the right place. We offer personal attention to the students and guide them through various workshops, site visits, exhibitions, etc. Our institute is centrally located on the main road of Himayathnagar, Hyderabad that provides easy commutation for the students. Infrastructure such as centralized AC classrooms, workshop space, industrial machinery, and well-trained faculties helps you in becoming a patten maker and grow as a fashion designer in the next level.
Duration: 6 Months
Eligibility: 10th Standard
Stitching Course Overview:
- The six months certificate course is meant for quick learners and fashion aspirants.
- The course curriculum is designed to cover all the required tools and processes, in order to improve the confidence and skills of the students.
- Students at IDI are given the opportunity to learn and excel through workshops, exhibitions, presentations, site visits, and many more.
- We also offer internships to get exposure about the industry.
- Best performing students will be given job assistance also.
List of Career Option in Pattern Making Course
- Fashion Pattern Maker
- Fashion Pattern Maker – Womens
- Fashion Pattern Maker – Kids
- Pattern Making Faculty
10 Ways To Upgrade Your Fashion Designing KnowledgeWith rapid awareness of fashion, many people are peculiar about their dressing style and trends. Everyone wants to have their costumes in accordance with the ongoing fashion, with appropriate size and suitable color...
10 Ways To Upgrade Your Fashion Designing KnowledgeYou might have heard this slogan, ‘A stitch in time, saves nine’. Stitching has been a significant art work since ages. We humans have evolved as social animals and we always love to flaunt with impressive attires. A...
Short Term Course in Pattern Making and Stitching CourseThe Short Term...
Advance Course in Pattern Making & StitchingThe one-year Advance Course in...