Diploma in Fashion Designing – 2 Years
The two years Diploma in Fashion Designing course is for those aspiring students who want to explore their creative skills and present their imaginations before the world. This diploma offers you the required skills of fashion technology that helps you in making a footprint and being the crest of the fashion industry. The two-year diploma of fashion designing from IDI is spread over four semesters that gives you enough confidence and real-time exposure to establish yourself as a fashion designer
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: 10th or 10+2
Fashion Design Course Overview
- The two-year diploma in fashion designing course emphasizes practical training and industry exposure. The course curriculum is designed to meet international standards of design education that gives you wings to fly in the world of fashion.
- The course is a blend of classroom training, field visits and workshops for real-time exposure.
- Facilities such as the industrial machinery lab and air-conditioned classrooms can be availed by the students.
- The course curriculum also encompassed with guest lectures from the leading personalities of the industry.
- Deserving students will be given the opportunity to present their skills before the media.
- The students
- The students are encouraged to create their own designs and showcase through fashion shows before the fashion industry leaders.
- IDI provides lifetime career guidance in fashion designing to the students.
- We encourage students to expose themselves through our media contacts.
- The students are offered internships and placement assistance with the leading companies in the fashion industry.
List of Career Option for Fashion Designing Course
- Fashion Designer
- Assistant Fashion Designer
- Textile Designer
- Free lance Fashion Designer
- Fashion Pattern Maker – Womens & Kids
- Fashion Stylist
- Fashion Consultant
- Visual Merchandiser
- Fashion Illustrator
- Online Fashion Boutique
Fashioning a Bright Future, The Fashion Design CourseIn the world of fashion, creativity knows no bounds. It's an industry that thrives on innovation, style, and the ability to transform ideas into tangible designs. For those who aspire to make a mark in this dynamic...
Study fashion designing for an amazing careerStudy fashion designing for an amazing career I have a question for you, why do you want to be a fashion designer? Are you passionate about fashion designing or it is that you find the field glamorous? Whatever be the...
Garment Construction TechniquesPattern making Importance of the machine techniques in the garment construction Straight seam ✔ A seam is the basis of almost anything you sew. Keeping a seam line straight and even are key components for desirable results. ✔ Straight...
5 steps towards successful fashion designing professionThe skills of fashion designing can be acquired easily, what is important is how far you can stand succeed in this career? Here we are sharing 5 steps that you should take to be a successful fashion designer: 1....
Can stitching be upgraded to fashion designingDo you know pattern making and stitching? Great! Then you are qualified to be a fashion designer. Pattern making and stitching are the basics in fashion designing that every designer must learn. When you have learnt...
Why is fashion industry considered the most glamorous?Do you remember what was on your mind when you were willing to join fashion designing for the first time? Did you consider this industry as “fashionably glamorous”? fashion industry I am sure, like many others, the...
2 Resolutions that you should made this year to succeed in fashion designing careerAre you a student and is willing to fly over the world of fashion with your skills? Wait! Having developed technical skills is not just enough in creative industry, it demands More of...
5 tips on how to look hot in this chilling-winterWinter is in! Welcome to the season of bulky sweaters, shawls, woollen caps and everything that you need to make yourself warm. All our fashionable clothes, trendy accessories, and stylish wedges are to be kept aside....
How to be a successful fashion designer?“Success is not a destiny, it is a choice.” Many people dream of becoming a successful fashion designer but it doesn’t mean that they are cut-out for the profession. There are so many characteristics that you should possess, lot...
Feature prospects with Fashion Designing as a careerFashion designing has been the most fastest growing profession and is also considered as one of the best paying industry today. The scope of fashion designing is not limited to garment designing but it covers the...